Monday 18 February 2013

The Monday Smile

Good morning! did everyone had a lovely Valentines day and were you all spoilt with lovely flowers and chocolates?  For those of you who weren't, I hope you spoilt yourself like I did.



I'm sharing my lovely roses with you, I know they aren't red for love, they are actually orange even though they don't look like it in the photo. Orange roses are vibrant and cheerful and are sure to put a smile on your face. Apparently they are indicative of the all consuming fire of passion and desire but I don't think we better go there haha.



  •  What do you call a bunch of crocheters working by the side of the road?

A chain gang!
  
  • What happened to the cat who ate a ball of yarn?

She had mittens!

  • What did the invisible man make when he learned to crochet?

An afghan like you've never seen!

  • What did the crocheter say when her doily thread got tangled up?

"I guess that's what happens when bad strings happen to good people"!

  • Why are crocheters so funny? 

Because they keep us in stitches!


  • What do you call an unmarried stitch? 


A single crochet!


  • What happened to the naughty little afghan? 


He got into treble! 




Ok so you've probably heard them before but even if they gave you just a little chuckle then my job is done:) 

Have a lovely week everyone, I have something in blue to show you very soon.




here









and
                                                                    here

10 comments:

  1. Voor jouw ook een week met een lach!
    Tineke
    bollies53.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Linda...never heard of those. Your flowers are beautiful!
    Have a lovely week,
    xoxo,Shari

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed these "crochet" jokes (I have not heard them before)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy week Mrs. Linda....that funny ....make smile ...ohhhhhh yes Monday smile.....:0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Linda. Thanks for the laughs - that's a great way to start the day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hadn't heard ANY of these - thanks for a good laugh Linda!

    Your roses are beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful roses; my favorites are the orange ones, too.
    Cute jokes! I'd heard some, but not all.
    Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda. Thank you for popping over to Chalkys World. I love orange roses too. In fact I love orange full stop!
    Kindest regards Linda ( another one!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda someone is asking about the flower poncho on The Flower Bed could you send them a message or a comment on the blog please
    Thanks Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Sue I have left a comment :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx